Sharmila Thackeray , Wife of Raj Thackeray is busy forwarding an SMS these days. It reads like this:
“All those who had lost their lives while saving this city are Marathis. MNS workers are busy donating blood, helping police for rescue operations and lifting bodies.”
Shame on all those who call Raj Thackeray a Leader.
Click here to read original post
Raj allegedly cut a cake bearing the word Bhaiyya in Hindi on his birthday on June 14 in Mumbai – a video clip of which was leaked out Friday. he video clip shows him making two diagonal slashes across the cake, instead of gently cutting it in the traditional fashion.
What is more surprising is his party vice president came up with this explanation
The word Bhaiyya on the cake probably meant that Raj Thackeray was like the elder brother of the person who presented the cake to him, and “it should not be construed that we are against North Indians.
What a Wus
“What can I do? I have sent a strong letter to the Chief Minister.”
This is what our honorable prime minister said when allies and party leaders cornered him on MNS issue.
Sir , What should we do when
1. MNS workers kill a shopkeeper when he simply refused to down shutters.
2. When a UP youth was killed just a fight over window seat.
3. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena attacks north Indian candidates appearing for a railway recruitment examination citing inadequate representation to locals in the exam.
4. When a citizens fundamental right is challenged by MNS.
5. A senior journalist from Uttar Pradesh is brutally beaten by supporters of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena just because he wanted to report on MNS workers abusing and attacking a settlement of people from north India.
Should we also send strong letters to the Chief Minister?