Robert Collier (don’t know who he is) once said “A single idea / the sudden flash of a thought / may be worth a million dollars.” Well , Google has just proved this to be true . Infact Google is offering 10 Million Dollars for that “Single Idea” which can change the world by helping as many people as possible.
Google has recently launched project 10100 (pronounced “Project 10 to the 100th”). Here is how it works
1. Send in your idea before October 20th
2. Selection of one hundred ideas will be put forward with, the public, to choose twenty semi-finalists. Then an advisory board will select up to five final ideas.
3. Google will bring those ideas to life.
- Reach: How many people would this idea affect?
- Depth: How deeply are people impacted? How urgent is the need?
- Attainability: Can this idea be implemented within a year or two?
- Efficiency: How simple and cost-effective is your idea?
- Longevity: How long will the idea’s impact last?
Click here for more details