Bush seen wiping hand on Clinton’s shirt in Haiti
Tag Archives: Bush
Baghdad, Iraq — A man threw his shoes at President George W. Bush and was dragged away by security officials during the president’s farewell trip to Iraq.
The incident occurred as Bush was appearing Sunday with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
Bush ducked and wasn’t hit by either shoe. Bush joked, saying that all he can report was that it was a size 10 shoe. then calmly took questions.
President Bush says the work in Iraq has been hard, but is necessary for U.S. security and world peace. He says he’s grateful he had the chance to return to Iraq a final time before his presidency ends.
The president is celebrating a recent U.S.-Iraq security agreement that calls for U.S. troops to withdraw by the end of 2011.
Bush walks across a line of world leaders without shaking or being asked to shake any of their hands. Whether the President is being rejected by the world leaders or he is rejecting them, CNN’s Rick Sanchez aptly says that Bush looks like “the most unpopular kid in high school that nobody liked.”
Frank Caliendo at his best
Also watch this one where Bush makes fun of himself (really)
G.W Bush famous quotes:
1. “The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country”
2. “If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure”
3. “We have a firm commitment to NATO and we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe; we are a part of Europe“
4. ” A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls”
5. “It’s time for human race to enter the solar system”
6. “Human being and fish can co exist peacefully”
7. “You teach a child to read and he/she will be able to pass literacy test